As the seasons change and the fall and winter months roll around, your furnace will become an essential part of keeping your home comfortable. Since you likely have not needed it for many months of the year, you may be in for a bit of a shock when things aren’t behaving or working as intended. Servicing your furnace and the rest of your heating system and making sure everything is in working order before the cold months arrive is a smart and financially beneficial habit to get into. Having your system serviced on a yearly basis in the months leading up to fall or the early fall months can increase the longevity of your system.
Benefits of Regularly Scheduled Furnace Maintenance
Most people reach out to the team at Coastal Refrigeration when they need to have a furnace installed, replaced, or repaired. However, our routine maintenance service can also save you money and headaches. Maintenance can identify efficiency issues that make your furnace not run as well as it could and sometimes technicians can identify future problems before they happen. Twice yearly checkups are recommended for the best possible performance out of your furnace
When is The Best Time For a Furnace to be Serviced?
The best time to get your furnace serviced is during the months where you don’t actually need it. The end of summer and beginning of fall is the general time frame that is recommended for regular heating system service. The earlier you call in the season, the easier it will be to get a technician out to your home in a timely fashion.
How Much Does Furnace Servicing Cost?
The cost of servicing your furnace will ultimately depend on whether there is anything wrong with your current system and if repairs need to be made or parts need to be replaced. A simple tune up will be much cheaper than extensive repairs, which makes a routine maintenance schedule a worthwhile investment to prevent issues from getting worse.
Taking a DIY approach is not recommended as you can end up causing more problems in the system. Hiring a professional is almost always the best option when it comes to repairing any of the HVAC systems in your home. If you suspect your system is in need of repairs, Coastal Refrigeration Corp. offers our clients free estimates for furnace service and other related services.
Heating Services From Coastal Refrigeration Corp.
Coastal Refrigeration Corp. provides professional heating services in Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex County, NJ, including but not limited to:
- Heating Installation – Our highly experienced, educated, and skill team of technicians can help you find a heating system that fits your budget and the unique needs of your home.
- Heating Repairs – We can help diagnose and repair any heating system problems.
- Heating System Tune Up – We recommend that our customers have regular maintenance and tune ups performed on their furnace and boiler once a year.
- Heat Pump Installation – Our expert heating technicians will help you find the heat pump that is right for your budget and the size and layout of your home or business.
- Heat Pump Repair – Our technicians are ready to assist you with heat pump repair so you can get back to living in comfort as soon as possible.
- Furnace Installation – Our skilled team of technicians can help you find a furnace that fits your budget and the unique needs of your home.
- Furnace Repair – Coastal Refrigeration Corp. offers around the clock furnace repair.
- Boiler Installation – The experienced installation team at Coastal Refrigeration will get your boiler installed quickly and easily.
- Boiler Repair – Our team of professional technicians will get your boiler repair job done in a timely and affordable manner.