We install and maintain REME HALO air purifiers in Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex County, New Jersey!
When an indoor location doesn’t have a high quality air purification system in place, it can become very uncomfortable to spend time there. If that location is your home or workspace, you’re going to be spending a lot of time dealing with low quality air which can affect the general cleanliness as well as negatively affecting your health. The REME HALO whole home in-duct air purifier is the perfect solution for making your home or place of work feel clean and fresh. At Coastal Refrigeration Corp., we take the health and wellbeing of our customers seriously which is why we always recommend the REME HALO system for anyone looking to increase their indoor air quality in conjunction with their heating and cooling systems.
About the REME HALO Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The REME HALO whole home in-duct air purifier is an award winning system designed by RGF Environmental Group Inc. to be the leading technology in indoor air quality. It is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your air conditioning system reaches. It has been proven to be effective at killing 99% of viruses, bacteria, and mold – including the common flu (influenza), swine flu (H1N1), and Staph (MRSA). No matter how much time we spend cleaning and disinfecting our homes, germs still linger in the air and will end up right back on clean surfaces. It also helps to fight allergies and greatly helps those with respiratory problems. The REME HALO produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that sweeps through the conditioned areas of the home or industrial space, purifying the air and surfaces. In order to have a truly clean home or workspace, you need to properly address the issue of air quality and no system does that better than the REME HALO air purifier.
Benefits of REME HALO Over Traditional Air Purifiers
One of the primary benefits of the REME HALO air purifier over other traditional purifiers is that it does not take up any space within your home or workspace. The system is installed within the existing ducts of your HVAC system which also helps it to purify your entire home. It will also work within any existing HVAC system so there is no need to install a new compatible system. Also, many standard air purifiers tend to create unwanted noise, but the REME HALO runs completely silent. The only way you’ll notice it’s there is when you start feeling the benefits of your increased air quality.
What Locations Should Consider Installing a REME HALO Air Purifier?
While the obvious answer is that any indoor location could benefit from the REME HALO air purifier, there are a number of places that have specific benefits to consider.
- Any location with children should get a REME HALO, including schools. Children spread germs quickly, and with less developed immune systems they are more likely to feel the effects of poor air quality.
- Hospitals, doctor’s offices, and other health care facilities need air purifiers to prevent staff and patients from spreading illnesses. Given that the REME HALO has proven effective at killing 99% of viruses and bacteria, it is the perfect system to implement in these locations.
- Any home or business that is prone to mold development, such as basements and gyms. In addition to killing 99% of viruses and bacteria, the REME HALO is also 99% effective when it comes to reducing the growth and spread of mold.
- Restaurants can be a breeding ground for bacteria due to surfaces coming into contact with uncooked and unwashed food. Between customers and staff, it is easy for people to spread germs in a restaurant setting.
- Hotels, motels and inns see people traveling from all over the country and the world and it is inevitable that they bring germs with them. The REME Halo is a great way to keep the air and surfaces sanitary in between room clean up.
Contact Us Today About Installing a REME HALO Air Purifier
Since 2004, Coastal Refrigeration has been proudly serving residential and commercial customers in Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex County, New Jersey with all of their HVAC needs.
We are proud of the reputation we have built for our professional, personal attention and service that we provide every client. To stay up to date and provide the best possible service for our community, our team is continually trained on new equipment and techniques. We care about our clients’ satisfaction. To ensure that every project exceeds your expectations, you’ll get the personal attention of our owner on every job.
Contact us today to learn more about the REME HALO whole home in-duct air purifier or to schedule a time for a technician to come to your home or business to install the system.